Our health comes first that is why it is important to carry out regular medical checkups. Individuals visit different health facilities for their health check-ups. One of the most visited health institutions is Life Line Screening. Life Line Screening is a medical facility which was established to help people deal with their health conditions by screening. The health care facility deliver health services which go beyond what other medical, as well as doctors, do, they then share their patient’s results with their medical physicians for further assistance. Life Line Screening does three types of preventive screening which are among others; ultra sound, limited electrocardiograph, and finger stick blood screening.
Life Line Screening has always ensured that their ultrasound is painless and non-invasion, while their blood screening the patient only requires few blood drops as well as simple finger sticks. Life Line Screening requires very little and at some point no preparation at all. The required preparations depend on the type of screening the patient is undergoing. Below are some of the screenings carried out at Life Line Screening, and how one is supposed to prepare.
• stroke which is also known as carotid artery disease: Medical experts at Life Line advice patients who come for the type of screening to only wear t-shirts and short sleeves shirts and avoid turtlenecks t-shirts.
• Glucose (type 2 diabetes): a patient is required to fast for at list 8 hours before going for screening.
• Ankle brachial index- avoid wearing pantyhose, make sure one wears two pieces of loose clothing, and short sleeved shirt or blouse.
• Bone mineral density: avoid wearing pantyhose.
• Abdominal aortic aneurysm: According to medical doctors at Life Line Screening; this type of screening requires the most preparations. Doctors advice that if the patient is diabetic it is important that they fast for at list four hours limiting themselves to diabetic meals only if one is on medication they should only take as prescribed, the outfit should be in two pieces, loose, and comfortable, and only take light meals before the screening.
Life Line Screening is dedicated and committed to serve their clients with quality medical services as they promote good health to learn more about us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/life-line-screening click here.